18 March 2019
,9:00 AM | Manila, Philippines
CFA Society Philippines | 7 CE
18 March 2019
09:00- 17:00 (PST)
Venue: Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria,
Ortigas Ave., corner Asian,
Development Bank Ave., Ortigas Center, Quezon City
March 18, 2019 (Basic Financial Modeling)
March 19, 2019 (Advanced Financial Modeling
March 20, 2019 (Corporate Valuation Methodologies
March 21, 2019 (M&A Deal Structuring
Early Bird Rate
: Php24,000.00/person per day (Until February 18, 2019 only)
: Php26,000.00/person per day
CFA Charterholders Rate
: Php21,000.00/person per day
Deadline of Registration
: March 11, 2019
March 18, 2019
Basic Financial Modeling builds upon, and implements in Excel, the fundamental financial analysis and valuation topics. First. you will create a top-down, five year income statement projection model. Then, dive deeper into revenue growth assumptions by creating segment build-up analysis to identify drivers of growth. Finally, construct a trading statistics analysis that captures the current market multiples of your target mode. This Excel-based class provides a non-academic, real-world, hands-on primer to the quantitative and technical aspects of financial modeling. Leave the classroom with a template model that is scalable and applicable to other companies immediately. We focus on the fundamental building blocks, both from a technical Excel efficiency perspective, as well as best practices of financial modeling approach.
• Create a top-down 5-year income statement projection model
• Understand and analyze the drivers of growth in a business and translate into Excel
• Trading Statistics: build trading statistics exhibit displaying standard market valuation multiples
• Become fluent in Excel efficiency techniques from shortcuts to best practices and proper spreadsheet setup
• How do you construct a projection model with a five-year forecast?
• What are the intricacies involved with model building?
• What are the basic methods of projecting a company's revenues and expenses?
Build 5-Year Income Statement Projection Model:
• Input historical financial results and recast as necessary
• Calculate historical growth rates and margins which serve as the basis for your projection assumptions
• Calculate your projected profitability from revenue down to EPS
• Understand various approaches to forecasting depreciation and amortization expense
• Learn the correct way to calculate diluted shares outstanding
Operating S: Division Segment Build-Up:
• Calculate and analyze different operating segments as reported in public filings to roll-up into IS
• Adjust for extraordinary items by segment based on MDS:A and disclosed footnotes
• Extract. utilize and incorporate volume and pricing increases into operating segment performance
• Estimate and project future revenue and segment income and allocate for corporate overhead
• Estimate projected COGS and SGS:A on the entire base after operating build-up
• Build an analysis of trading statistics that can be used to compare companies across an industry
• Provides current snapshot of the current public market valuation
• Dive into impact of mandatorily convertible preferred securities on valuation and earnings
POLICY FOR SUBTITUTIONS. CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOW:
1. Interested parties are requested to register online at www.cfaphilippines.org.
2. Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
3. After completing the online registration and payment process, registrants will receive an e-mail notification with registration details. A reminder will also be sent before the event. if you have not received the e-mail confirmation and reminder from CFA Society Philippines, it is the delegate's responsibility to contact CFA Soceity Philippines for the confirmation.
4. Registration should be paid in full before the commencement of the event. Immediate payment is required upon e-mail confirmation. Full amount will still be charged for no show. Should the registration fee remain outstanding, CFA Society Philippines reserves the right to disallow entrance to the event.
5. No Cancellation, only Subtitution.
For more information, you may call us at (+632) 637 8968 Learn more or Register