[Asia] What is the Future of Pension Systems?
19 Oct 2021, 2:00 pm HKTRegister
Join our exclusive webinar to find out which system ranks first in 2021, and what the findings reveal about future retirement pensions.
Hosted by Mercer
Now in its 13th year, the Mercer CFA Institute Global Pension Index benchmarks 43 retirement income systems around the world, highlighting strengths and weaknesses. Join our exclusive webinar to find out which system ranks first in 2021, and what the findings reveal about future retirement pensions.
As the world continues to grapple with the economic implications of the pandemic and its ongoing health crisis, the study also reveals factors causing the gender pension gap around the world.
- Janet Li, Wealth Business Leader, Mercer Asia
- Sivananth Ramachandran, CFA, Director Capital Markets Policy India
- Li Na, CFA, CFA Beijing Society
- Dr David Knox, Lead author of the Report and Senior Partner, Mercer Australia
- Facilitated by: Renee McGowan, President AMEA Region, Mercer
CFA Institute members/charterholders who log in to register will automatically receive PL/SER credits in their online trackers post-event.