Research Reports 24 February 2020
Coronavirus: Refinancing Risks for Chinese Corporates
This webinar assesses the refinancing risk posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic and identifies Chinese corporates that face elevated risk in relation to their capital market debt maturities.
Publisher: Fitch Ratings; Authors: Buddhika Piyasena, Matt Jamieson, Kalai Pillay, et al.Watch Webinar
The webinar is based on the report "Chinese Corporates: Coronavirus Refinance Risk Screener" published by Fitch Ratings.
- Buddhika Piyasena, Head of APAC Corporates
- Matt Jamieson, Head of Research, APAC Corporates
- Kalai Pillay, Head of North Asia Industrials
- Ying Wang, Head of APAC Energy & Utilities, Head of China Research
- Adrian Cheng, Co-Head of China Property
- Laura Zhai, Senior Director, APAC Corporate Ratings
- Kelvin Ho, Director, APAC Corporate Ratings
For more articles on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the markets and the global economy, visit the COVID-19 page.
Director: Scott Lee
Content manager, Editor: Piotr Zembrowski, CFA
Coordinator: Natalie Yiu