The CFA Institute Asia-Pacific Research Exchange (ARX) is a research hub that brings together like-minded stakeholders in the finance and investment management industry to share, learn, and engage on industry topics and trends specific to the Asia-Pacific region.
Initiated and developed by CFA Institute, ARX is user-driven and accepts contributions from finance and investment management industry professionals, government, regulators, academia, CFA® charterholders, and candidates.
The mission of the CFA Institute ARX is to promote the highest standards of education and professional excellence in the region by enhancing the knowledge and understanding of finance and investment management issues among industry stakeholders.
Aims and Objectives
The CFA Institute Asia-Pacific Research Exchange strives to be a(n):
- Platform for region-specific research content about finance and investment management issues.
- Tool for identifying emerging money management trends and ideas across Asia-Pacific.
- Community built around sharing of industry insight and education.
- Portal offering management practitioners and academics a distribution channel for their research as a way to build awareness, brand, and reputation in the industry.
- Bridge between different stakeholders within the Asia-Pacific investment management community helping expand their professional networks.