The CFA Institute Asia-Pacific Research Exchange (ARX) is a research hub that brings together like-minded stakeholders in the finance and investment management industry to share, learn, and engage on industry topics and trends specific to the Asia-Pacific region.
Initiated and developed by CFA Institute, ARX is user-driven and accepts contributions from finance and investment management industry professionals, government, regulators, academia, CFA® charterholders, and candidates.
Aims and Objectives
The CFA Institute Asia-Pacific Research Exchange strives to be a(n):
- Platform for region-specific research content about finance and investment management issues.
- Tool for identifying emerging money management trends and ideas across Asia-Pacific.
- Community built around sharing of industry insight and education.
- Portal offering management practitioners and academics a distribution channel for their research as a way to build awareness, brand, and reputation in the industry.
- Bridge between different stakeholders within the Asia-Pacific investment management community helping expand their professional networks.